Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tai Lopez Tries Out The Cryo Chamber For The First Time

If you follow my snapchat you probably know that I'm always doing some form of exercise.

Whether it's basketball, Jiu Jitsu Tai Lopez, boxing, Muay Thai or weight lifting

My body is constantly active.

But when it comes to health and fitness, the one thing that is just as important as exercise is recovery.

So I decided to visit the Cryo chamber for the first time.

Boy was it cold.

----------------------------------

Learn what my mentor's taught me that allowed me to make money while traveling and having fun - https://www.TaiLopez.com/67youtube

-----------------------------------

For a behind the scenes look of a day in the life of an entrepreneur follow me on snapchat - @TaiLopez

Comments

• Thank you a lot for giving everyone a very spectacular opportunity to check tips from this site. It is always so fantastic and jam-packed with amusement for me and my office mates to visit your web site more than three times a week to learn the newest guidance you have got. And of course, I'm just usually fascinated for the special inspiring ideas served by you. Some 3 tips in this post are unquestionably the most efficient we've ever had.