Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dean Graziosi's Ice Bucket Challenge!

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - With a Twist! https://www.facebook.com/deangraziosi...

What Dean Graziosi

this Ice Bucket Challenge has done for ALS is nothing short of a

miracle. However, I decided to share the love with a charity near and

dear to my heart; Make a Wish Foundation. Oh, and also let my kids dump

freezing cold water on my head!

For every like this video gets I will donate $1 and for every share I will donate $2, up to $100,000 to the Make a Wish Foundation. With your help we can grant wishes to children with life threatening illnesses that deserve a smile and hope! I also nominate my good friends Anthony Robbins, Brendon Burchard and Joe Polish.

Let's all make a difference. Click over to the page! https://www.facebook.com/deangraziosi...

Comments

• I happen to be commenting to make you be aware of of the amazing encounter my wife's child experienced viewing your web site. She picked up plenty of issues, which included what it's like to have a very effective helping character to have most people with no trouble learn about some advanced subject matter. You actually surpassed her desires. I appreciate you for showing such priceless, safe, revealing.
  • Thanks so much for giving everyone remarkably splendid opportunity to discover important secrets from here. It is often very cool and packed with a good time for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your website a minimum of three times in a week to see the new secrets you have. Not to mention, I'm just at all times amazed concerning the cool solutions served by you. Certain 1 facts on this page are without a doubt the best I've had.
  • I am glad for writing to make you be aware of what a really good discovery our child undergone reading through yuor web blog. She even learned a good number of things, including what it is like to have an ideal helping mindset to get men and women without problems gain knowledge of a number of complicated topics. You actually surpassed visitors' desires. I appreciate you for showing these good, dependable, revealing.
  • I'm commenting to make you know of the cool encounter my wife's daughter developed checking your webblog. She realized so many pieces, which include how it is like to possess an incredible coaching mindset to let certain people with no trouble fully grasp some impossible subject areas. You truly did more than her desires. Thank you for coming up with the beneficial, trusted, educational.